The Sandtray Network is a non-profit organization, founded to promote learning, healing, and creativity through the use of the sandtray.
We witness authentic experiences of the human psyche in the sandplay journey and share these experiences through in-depth presentations at our meetings. We also provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information in our Journal, online, and at our conferences.
Our objectives are:
- to promote the many different ways of using the sandtray;
- to support the use of the sandplay for the benefit of the community at large;
- to compile a sandtray, sandplay, and sandtray-worldplay resource library;
- to disseminate information about different sandtray methods;
- to help implement the use of sandtray in a wide variety of settings;
- to actually explore the use of the sandtray as an interpersonal communication tool to bridge ethnic and cross-cultural barriers.
Who should join the Sandtray Network? Psychotherapists, educators, mediators, healers,
and others who are interested in the diverse applications of the sandtray. Members in the Sandtray Network enjoy journals and newsletters, discounts at Network events, and other benefits.